Monday, August 9, 2010

39 more hours

Braeden and i have been counting down the hours until my parents get back and we can't believe that we actually made it through the summer! While it has definitely been a stressful two and a half months for us with baby washing and bills and unexpected requests, we have been very blessed to have this time to ourselves before the baby comes and also to really experience how much effort goes into running this ministry. Thanks to everyone for praying for us while we have been here alone and thanks to everyone for allowing my parents to come back now! At our last doctor's appointment the doctor said my blood pressure was a little high and i needed to try to relax and not get as stressed out so that is our new prayer request because everything seems to stress me out these days from the dogs to traffic to forgetting a word in Spanish. My mom will be back in 39 hours though and i am sure she is going to take control of my blood pressure with her cooking and the suitcases full of things for the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment